Thursday, August 27, 2009

Looks like this may be fun

Thanks for all of the great feedback I've been receiving so far. I've gotten tons of suggestions for topics of discussion and different recipes. Apparently, I'm not the only one who loves food quite so much! I'll address everyone's suggestions over time. I don't want to run out of ideas too soon.

A few people have asked about having an automatic e-mail sent to them every time I do an update. I'm still trying to figure out how to do this, but should get back to everyone soon.

Others have asked if they can contribute their own recipes... um... clearly... I mean, that's obviously the only reason I even started this thing was to get even more wonderful ideas of fabulous recipes to impress guests with. Feel free to mail me things and I'll put them up over time. And no worries - I won't steal your credit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks as if we can subscribe to your blog! Kris