Sunday, August 26, 2012

Homemade No-Drip Yogurt Popsicles

This post is a follow-up to yesterday's jelly smoothy.  Logan didn't make his way through the whole jello/yogurt batch on his own.  And, though it tasted just fine, I didn't have much interest in eating it myself.  So I thought I'd try to stick it into some popsicle molds to see what would come of that.

And, low and behold... it led to no-drip popsicles!!  The kind you can give to your two year old in the car without fear that they will be covered from head to toe when you arrive at your destination.

Now, of course, I cannot guarantee that these will not get all over your child.  Since he or she could just stick their hands into this once it is no longer frozen and rub it all through their hair like they could with regular yogurt.  With a gelatin touch.  Which just might be a lot of fun to clean up!!


But I've had much success letting Logan eat these both in the car and while walking through our house (and he can usually be pretty messy!!).


Simple as can be.  Just follow yesterday's super quick recipe for the jelly smoothy and then scoop it all into popsicle molds and freeze.


I tried to make a version with just yogurt and fruit.  But those dripped all over my house.  So back to the jello version I went.  Just for a bit of sanity.



Logan enjoyed these all summer!

Difficulty level: easy


No comments: